Staying COVID-19 Secure Statement
Iqra Academy can confirm that we have complied with all the directives and guidance given by HM Government, Public Health England and the Department for Education.
Iqra Academy is committed to upholding protocols that encourage safer working and learning environments for all its staff, students, visitors and contractors.
To demonstrate our commitment, we have ensured the successful completion of the following,
5-steps to a COVID-19 Safer Working and Learning Environment;
1. Carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and shared the results with the people who work and learn at the school.
2. Have enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene regimes in line with guidance.
3. Taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
4. Taken all reasonable steps to either maintain a safe distance, maximise distance between people, or minimise contact between people and maintain social distancing responsibly and sensibly wherever possible on its premises.
5. Where it is practicably not possible to maintain social distancing, other mitigating measures have been considered to professionally, responsibly and sensibly reduce the risks of COVID-19 transmission.